Membership in the Walnut Grove Willoughby Business Association is open to Companies, Professionals and Organizations who are located or serve customers and clients in the Langley area.
|Apply for Membership
To become a member of the WWBA or Renew your existing membership, please make cheques payable to “Walnut Grove Willoughby Business Association” or Pay Online. New members must also complete a
WWBA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION 2019
Membership in the WWBA has its advantages including;
- Networking with other Walnut Grove and Willoughby business operators
- Showcasing your business, products and services
- Regular liaison with the RCMP to improve security and safety including scheduled Crime Bulletins and crime prevention education.
- Membership contact with The Langley Chamber of Commerce and Langley Township to discuss local business issues on a regular basis.
- Community involvement through volunteering, special events and projects.
- Online access to information that affects your business and community.
- A platform for sharing your ideas and concerns with local township, municipal, or provincial governments.
Membership Fee: $100 / year
|• Your company details will be listed on our website|
|• Free admission to our meetings|
|• Opportunities to advertise on our website|
|• Welcome notice on our Facebook page|
|• Discounts on special WWBA seminars|
|• You will be given the opportunity to introduce your company
at one of our Quarterly Meetings
|• Your company logo will be displayed on our home page|
|• Your company logo will also be displayed beside your listing on our Find a Business page|
|• Any staff members can attend our meetings|
|• Up to 3 staff members will be listed on our Membership Roster and highlighted with a
different background colour
|• You will be given the opportunity to place 1 free Event listing on our home page|
For more information e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Walnut Grove Willoughby Business Association operates within the boundaries of 72nd avenue to the river and 192nd street to 224th street.